10. Your neighbor finds them every morning in his mailbox.
9. You are eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, snacks too. (now, that’s not so funny!)
8. You have a flute made out of a Zucchini. (It’s actually been done!)
7. The stores pay you to take some off their shelves.
6. Even the field mice stop eating it.
5. You till under the Zucchini plants, but still have more today than you had yesterday.
4. Nightmares about a giant Zucchini wake you in the night.
3. Your kids are using it for building blocks.
2. You spray your zucchini plants with sugar water to attract insects. But, they won’t bite.
And, the number one sign that you have too much Zucchini..